Sara is an associate with Hoover Hull LLP. Sara practices in the area of commercial litigation. She is admitted to practice before all state and federal courts in Indiana.
- Represents businesses and business owners in commercial disputes including those involving contract performance and interpretation issues and business torts.
- Represents attorneys and health care providers in disputes involving professional liability.
Education and Prior Employment
Sara graduated from the University of North Dakota, summa cum laude, with a degree in criminal justice studies and a minor in political science (2008).
Sara earned her J.D. from the Robert H. McKinney School of Law, graduating magna cum laude (2011). She served as Executive Managing Editor of the Indiana Law Review, volume 44. While in law school Sara served as a judicial intern for Judge Michael P. Barnes of the Indiana Court of Appeals.
Professional Associations, Memberships, and Community Service
- Sara is a member of the American, Indiana State, and Indianapolis Bar Associations.
- Sara received the 2012 Indianapolis Bar Association Pro Bono Award in the Attorney Aiding Individuals category.
- Sara serves on the board of directors for Agape Therapeutic Riding Resources, Inc. and Indiana YMCA Youth and Government.
- Sara volunteers for the Neighborhood Christian Legal Clinic.
- Sara, and her husband Kyle, are members of Village Life Church in Broad Ripple.
- Office - (317) 822-4400
- Fax - (317) 822-0234
- EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
- ASSISTANT - Angela Beatty